Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-San Francisco
- Founded as one of the West's first culinary arts schools, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (Formerly known as California Culinary Academy)has been committed to providing high standards of culinary arts, restaurant management training, and personal chef training since 1977.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 73% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-San Francisco||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||92 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,100||$34,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- San Francisco's Culinary hot spot historic California Hall at 625 Polk Street in downtown San Francisco is the nerve center of the Academy and an ideal place to pursue chef training. Students at California Culinary Academy can apply their passion everyday. A stand-up cocktail party, full-course dinner party, wedding reception, or corporate event presents a unique learning opportunity that combines the talent and skill of our students. Meals are prepared and served by Academy students under the direction of our Academy chef instructors. CCA prides itself on helping students secure their important first job in restaurants, hotels, resorts, bakeries, and other culinary and hospitality related businesses. Our Career Services staff offers individual sessions in career planning, resume writing, and interview preparation. Every student needs a payment plan for his or her education, and we are committed to helping you in your financial planning. The Academy offers tuition planning assistance to all students, and federal and state financial aid for those who qualify.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 527 students | 1.50 Mi55 Stockton St
San Francisco,  CA  94108
- 23,610 students | 3.80 Mi50 Phelan Ave
San Francisco,  CA  94112
- 5,712 students | 6.80 Mi555 Ralph Appezzato Memorial Pky
Alameda,  CA  94501
- 10,548 students | 7.90 Mi900 Fallon Sreet
Oakland,  CA  94607
- 9,820 students | 9.90 Mi3300 College Dr
San Bruno,  CA  94066
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!