Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando
Tel: (407) 888-4000
- Culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. Each Florida culinary college student receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our curriculum includes theoretical concepts reinforced by interaction with our professional chef instructors. In addition, the programs at our Orlando culinary school are also designed to instill a broader understanding of ethics, culture, history, science, and the culinary arts. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida even offers Spanish-speaking students the unique opportunity to learn English-language skills while they learn the world-renowned methods and traditions of Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando is Southern Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,341 students | 2.00 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 671-9922 2.001,341
- 211 students | 2.70 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 857-2300 2.70211
- 46,521 students | 7.40 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando,  FL  32835
(407) 299-2187 7.4046,521
- 1,705 students | 10.00 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 10.001,705
- 889 students | 10.90 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando,  FL  32807
(407) 956-5501 10.90889
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.