Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando
Tel: (407) 888-4000
- Culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. Each Florida culinary college student receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our curriculum includes theoretical concepts reinforced by interaction with our professional chef instructors. In addition, the programs at our Orlando culinary school are also designed to instill a broader understanding of ethics, culture, history, science, and the culinary arts. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida even offers Spanish-speaking students the unique opportunity to learn English-language skills while they learn the world-renowned methods and traditions of Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando is Southern Technical College (Orlando) (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,445 students | 2.00 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 671-9922 2.001,445
- 22,535 students | 2.30 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
(407) 851-2525 2.3022,535
- 211 students | 2.70 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 857-2300 2.70211
- 43,217 students | 7.40 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
(407) 299-2187 7.4043,217
- 2,090 students | 10.00 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 10.002,090
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!