Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando
- Culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. Each Florida culinary college student receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our curriculum includes theoretical concepts reinforced by interaction with our professional chef instructors. In addition, the programs at our Orlando culinary school are also designed to instill a broader understanding of ethics, culture, history, science, and the culinary arts. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida even offers Spanish-speaking students the unique opportunity to learn English-language skills while they learn the world-renowned methods and traditions of Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 61% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||972 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||972 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,535 students | 0.50 Mi9200 Soutpark Center Loop
Orlando,  FL  32819
- 1,445 students | 1.90 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 211 students | 2.60 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 43,217 students | 7.50 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
- 2,090 students | 10.10 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.