Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando
Tel: (407) 888-4000
- Culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. Each Florida culinary college student receives a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our curriculum includes theoretical concepts reinforced by interaction with our professional chef instructors. In addition, the programs at our Orlando culinary school are also designed to instill a broader understanding of ethics, culture, history, science, and the culinary arts. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida even offers Spanish-speaking students the unique opportunity to learn English-language skills while they learn the world-renowned methods and traditions of Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Orlando is Southern Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,341 students | 2.00 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 671-9922 2.001,341
- 211 students | 2.70 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 857-2300 2.70211
- 46,521 students | 7.40 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 7.4046,521
- 1,705 students | 10.00 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 10.001,705
- 889 students | 10.90 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 956-5501 10.90889
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?