Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||789 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||789 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami is Brown Mackie College-Miami (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 3.80 Mi3700 Lakeside Drive
Hollywood,  FL  33027
(305) 341-6600 3.80919
- 439 students | 3.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 3.90439
- 537 students | 5.10 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
(786) 288-3357 5.10537
- 196 students | 5.80 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
(305) 949-9500 5.80196
- 285 students | 7.70 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-4499 7.70285
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.