Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami is Brown Mackie College-Miami (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 3.80 Mi3700 Lakeside Drive
Hollywood, FL 33027
(305) 341-6600 3.80919
- 439 students | 3.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah, FL 33014
(786) 363-3340 3.90439
- 537 students | 5.10 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami, FL 33169
(786) 288-3357 5.10537
- 182 students | 7.70 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786) 693-8803 7.70182
- 4,044 students | 7.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33012
(305) 821-3333 7.804,044
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.