Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami is Brown Mackie College-Miami (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 3.80 Mi3700 Lakeside Drive
Hollywood,  FL  33027
(305) 341-6600 3.80919
- 439 students | 3.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 3.90439
- 537 students | 5.10 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
(786) 288-3357 5.10537
- 196 students | 5.80 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
(305) 949-9500 5.80196
- 285 students | 7.70 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-4499 7.70285
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!