Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||909 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||909 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas is Brookhaven College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,403 students | 1.70 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
- 10,744 students | 6.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 490 students | 6.40 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
- 529 students | 6.70 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 162 students | 7.30 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.