Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||909 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||909 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas is Brookhaven College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,403 students | 1.70 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
(972) 860-4700 1.7012,403
- 10,744 students | 6.20 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
(972) 273-3000 6.2010,744
- 490 students | 6.40 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
(214) 459-8490 6.40490
- 529 students | 6.70 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
(972) 733-3431 6.70529
- 162 students | 7.30 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
(214) 638-0484 7.30162
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.