Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||909 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||909 students||1,055 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas is Brookhaven College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,403 students | 1.70 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
- 10,744 students | 6.10 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 490 students | 6.30 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
- 162 students | 7.30 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 712 students | 7.50 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.