Kaplan College-Milwaukee (Closed 2013)
- Having a college education is crucial in today’s workforce, and the right training and education could open the door to a career you can be proud of. Kaplan College strives to prepare you with the relevant knowledge and skills to excel in your chosen career path. Our instructors have professional experience and offer an inside look into today’s medical careers. We limit our class sizes so our instructors are able to provide you with a level of personal attention that could help you prepare for your future career. At Kaplan College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, our health care education programs can help you gain the practical information, technical skills, and experience to pursue success in the medical field. We offer career-focused programs that are designed with your future in mind and strive to provide an education that could increase your career opportunities in today’s competitive job market.
|Kaplan College-Milwaukee||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Number of Programs Offered||6|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,200||$33,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||95%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,611||$5,369|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Milwaukee is Milwaukee Area Technical College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,712 students | 0.80 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- 847 students | 0.90 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- n/a students | 1.40 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 698 students | 7.10 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.50 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.