Kaplan College-Milwaukee (Closed 2013)
- Having a college education is crucial in today’s workforce, and the right training and education could open the door to a career you can be proud of. Kaplan College strives to prepare you with the relevant knowledge and skills to excel in your chosen career path. Our instructors have professional experience and offer an inside look into today’s medical careers. We limit our class sizes so our instructors are able to provide you with a level of personal attention that could help you prepare for your future career. At Kaplan College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, our health care education programs can help you gain the practical information, technical skills, and experience to pursue success in the medical field. We offer career-focused programs that are designed with your future in mind and strive to provide an education that could increase your career opportunities in today’s competitive job market.
|Kaplan College-Milwaukee||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Number of Programs Offered||6|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,200||$33,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||95%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,611||$5,369|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Milwaukee is Milwaukee Area Technical College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,712 students | 0.70 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- 847 students | 0.90 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- n/a students | 1.60 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 698 students | 7.00 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.40 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.