- Kaplan College offers guidance services to help you with personal, financial or educational problems you may have. If you require outside agency services, we can refer you to them. We also offer academic advising to help you as needed to reach your educational goals. As a graduate of Kaplan College, you are entitled to return for refresher courses at no cost provided the classes are in the program from which you graduated and space is available in the class. This training is offered at the discretion of the Director of Education. Graduates must pay for any books, fees, and supplies used during the refresher training. No credits will be awarded for refresher courses.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five years.
|Kaplan College-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||435 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||435 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,400||$34,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,277||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,500||$5,250|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 909 students | 1.20 Mi11830 Webb Chapel Road
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 80 students | 1.60 Mi1861 Valley View Lane, Suite 100
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 12,403 students | 2.70 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
- 10,744 students | 5.10 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 38 students | 6.40 Mi1341 West Mokingbird Lane, Suite 200E
Dallas,  TX  75247
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.