- Kaplan College offers guidance services to help you with personal, financial or educational problems you may have. If you require outside agency services, we can refer you to them. We also offer academic advising to help you as needed to reach your educational goals. As a graduate of Kaplan College, you are entitled to return for refresher courses at no cost provided the classes are in the program from which you graduated and space is available in the class. This training is offered at the discretion of the Director of Education. Graduates must pay for any books, fees, and supplies used during the refresher training. No credits will be awarded for refresher courses.
Kaplan College-Dallas places among the top 20% of community colleges in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||7|
|Total Enrollment||435 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||435 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,400||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,277||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,499||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Dallas is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Dallas (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 909 students | 1.20 Mi11830 Webb Chapel Road
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 80 students | 1.60 Mi1861 Valley View Lane, Suite 100
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 12,403 students | 2.70 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
- 10,744 students | 5.10 Mi5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving,  TX  75038
- 490 students | 6.60 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.