ITT Technical Institute-St Petersburg (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-St Petersburg||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||151 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||655 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||90%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$25,827||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$9,500||$6,334|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||56%||78%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-St Petersburg is Galen College of Nursing-Tampa Bay (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 862 students | 1.10 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
- 32,681 students | 5.20 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
- 207 students | 5.50 Mi6565 Ulmerton Road
Largo,  FL  33771
- 439 students | 8.80 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
- 27,298 students | 12.60 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.