ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807) (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology oriented programs at this Springfield college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807)||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||166 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||120 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807) is Bryan University (Springfield) (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 322 students | 2.10 Mi4255 Nature Center Way
Springfield,  MO  65804
(417) 862-5700 2.10322
- 232 students | 2.40 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
(417) 864-7220 2.40232
- 14,396 students | 4.30 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 447-7500 4.3014,396
- 807 students | 4.90 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 269-3401 4.90807
- 4,401 students | 64.50 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
(417) 451-3223 64.504,401
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.