ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807) (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology oriented programs at this Springfield college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807)||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Springfield (Springfield - 65807) is Bryan University (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 194 students | 2.10 Mi4255 Nature Center Way
Springfield,  MO  65804
(417) 862-5700 2.10194
- 12,221 students | 4.30 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 447-7500 4.3012,221
- 919 students | 4.90 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 269-3401 4.90919
- 4,401 students | 64.50 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
(417) 451-3223 64.504,401
- 2,157 students | 65.40 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
(870) 743-3000 65.402,157
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.