ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Thornton, Colorado opened in January 1984 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Information Systems Security, Digital Entertainment and Game Design and Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology. The school moved to its current location in January 1998. Branches of ITT Technical Institute, Thornton are located in Little Rock, Arkansas and Liverpool, New York. ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, Arkansas opened in Little Rock, Arkansas in September 1993 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. The one-story brick and glass facility consists of 23,000 square feet housing classrooms and laboratories, as well as space for administrative and student services functions. Parking is located adjacent to the building. Special facilities for disabled persons include parking and entrance ramp, drinking fountain, restrooms and a pay phone. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock is University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,531 students | 6.70 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501) 812-2200 6.704,531
- 525 students | 6.90 Mi1600 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Little Rock, AR 72202
(501) 420-1200 6.90525
- 569 students | 8.40 Mi604 Locust St
N Little Rock, AR 72114
(501) 374-6305 8.40569
- 1,257 students | 36.00 MiOne College Circle
Malvern, AR 72104
(501) 337-5000 36.001,257
- 3,446 students | 36.50 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe, AR 72012
(501) 882-3600 36.503,446
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.