ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||273 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||224 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||49 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Thornton, Colorado opened in January 1984 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Information Systems Security, Digital Entertainment and Game Design and Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology. The school moved to its current location in January 1998. Branches of ITT Technical Institute, Thornton are located in Little Rock, Arkansas and Liverpool, New York. ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, Arkansas opened in Little Rock, Arkansas in September 1993 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. The one-story brick and glass facility consists of 23,000 square feet housing classrooms and laboratories, as well as space for administrative and student services functions. Parking is located adjacent to the building. Special facilities for disabled persons include parking and entrance ramp, drinking fountain, restrooms and a pay phone. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock is Remington College-Little Rock Campus (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 180 students | 3.10 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
(501) 312-0007 3.10180
- 9,241 students | 6.70 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
(501) 812-2200 6.709,241
- 899 students | 6.90 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
(501) 420-1200 6.90899
- 1,444 students | 36.00 MiOne College Circle
Malvern,  AR  72104
(501) 337-5000 36.001,444
- 4,140 students | 36.50 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
(501) 882-3600 36.504,140
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.