ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||273 students||1,650 students|
|# Full-Time Students||224 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||49 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Thornton, Colorado opened in January 1984 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Information Systems Security, Digital Entertainment and Game Design and Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology. The school moved to its current location in January 1998. Branches of ITT Technical Institute, Thornton are located in Little Rock, Arkansas and Liverpool, New York. ITT Technical Institute, Little Rock, Arkansas opened in Little Rock, Arkansas in September 1993 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. The one-story brick and glass facility consists of 23,000 square feet housing classrooms and laboratories, as well as space for administrative and student services functions. Parking is located adjacent to the building. Special facilities for disabled persons include parking and entrance ramp, drinking fountain, restrooms and a pay phone. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock is Remington College-Little Rock Campus (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 180 students | 3.20 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 899 students | 3.50 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 9,241 students | 5.60 Mi3000 W Scenic Dr
North Little Rock,  AR  72118
- 4,140 students | 35.60 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,995 students | 38.20 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.