ITT Technical Institute-Everett (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Everett||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||279 students||4,463 students|
|# Full-Time Students||198 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,300||$36,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Everett is Everest College-Everett (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 410 students | 2.30 Mi906 SE Everett Mall Way, Ste 600
Everett,  WA  98208
(425) 789-7960 2.30410
- 8,139 students | 5.80 Mi2000 Tower Street
Everett,  WA  98201
(425) 388-9100 5.808,139
- 8,993 students | 8.60 Mi20000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood,  WA  98036
(425) 640-1459 8.608,993
- 3,757 students | 12.10 Mi18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell,  WA  98011
(425) 352-8860 12.103,757
- 6,015 students | 13.50 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
(206) 546-4101 13.506,015
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.