ITT Technical Institute-Everett (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Everett||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||353 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Everett is Everett Community College (5.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,977 students | 5.80 Mi2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201
(425) 388-9100 5.807,977
- 7,877 students | 8.60 Mi20000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 640-1459 8.607,877
- 3,387 students | 12.10 Mi18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 352-8000 12.103,387
- 5,884 students | 13.50 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 546-4101 13.505,884
- 3,620 students | 16.20 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 739-8100 16.203,620
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.