ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||171 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||124 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||47 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore is Fortis Institute-Scranton (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 385 students | 1.90 Mi517 Ash Street
Scranton,  PA  18509
- 1,490 students | 2.30 Mi501 Vine St
Scranton,  PA  18509
- 455 students | 2.70 Mi3427 N Main Ave
Scranton,  PA  18508
- 1,484 students | 12.10 MiOne College Green
La Plume,  PA  18440
- 186 students | 16.60 Mi166 Slocum Street
Kingston,  PA  18704
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.