ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||171 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||124 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||47 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore is Fortis Institute-Scranton (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 385 students | 1.90 Mi517 Ash Street
Scranton,  PA  18509
- 1,490 students | 2.30 Mi501 Vine St
Scranton,  PA  18509
- 455 students | 2.70 Mi3427 N Main Ave
Scranton,  PA  18508
- 1,484 students | 12.10 MiOne College Green
La Plume,  PA  18440
- 186 students | 16.60 Mi166 Slocum Street
Kingston,  PA  18704
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.