ITT Technical Institute-Dayton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. ITT Technical Institute college in Dayton offers programs in Information Technology, Electronics Technology, Drafting and Design, Business and Criminal Justice. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. Each ITT Technical Institute is either accredited by or in the process of seeking accreditation from an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Dayton is National College-Columbus (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 56 students | 1.10 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 1.1056
- 19,093 students | 5.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 5.4019,093
- 74 students | 5.60 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 5.6074
- 131 students | 9.90 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 9.90131
- 139 students | 11.00 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
(937) 294-0592 11.00139
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.