ITT Technical Institute-Dayton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||91 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. ITT Technical Institute college in Dayton offers programs in Information Technology, Electronics Technology, Drafting and Design, Business and Criminal Justice. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. Each ITT Technical Institute is either accredited by or in the process of seeking accreditation from an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Dayton is National College-Columbus (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 56 students | 1.10 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton, OH 45420
(614) 212-2800 1.1056
- 18,794 students | 5.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 512-3000 5.4018,794
- 78 students | 5.60 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 258-8251 5.6078
- 211 students | 11.00 Mi1725 E David Rd
Kettering, OH 45440
(937) 294-0592 11.00211
- 502 students | 13.40 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Centerville, OH 45459
(937) 433-3410 13.40502
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.