ITT Technical Institute-Dayton (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||309 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||219 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. ITT Technical Institute college in Dayton offers programs in Information Technology, Electronics Technology, Drafting and Design, Business and Criminal Justice. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. Each ITT Technical Institute is either accredited by or in the process of seeking accreditation from an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Dayton is Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton (5.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 159 students | 5.10 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 19,093 students | 5.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 5.50 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 8.60 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 131 students | 9.80 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.