Indian River State College
- Indian River Community College is an equal access/affirmative action educational institution.
- Enrollment: 15,236 students
- In-state tuition: $2,764
- Out-state tuition: $10,201
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- IRCC provides professional career counseling, interest surveys, and evaluation of talents and abilities through the Career Center on Main Campus. The Center is equipped with an extensive library to inform the community of various occupations and schools. Also, various computer programs are available through the Center to assist in searches for career information, scholarships, and national college information, as well as assistance in job-search skills. The Career Center services at Indian River Community College are designed to educate and assist students in effectively developing, evaluating, and implementing their career plans. In today's highly competitive environment, having a well trained, motivated workforce is not only desirable, it is essential to a company's success. This requires businesses to seek out the best educational programs which will focus on and meet this challenge. The Corporate & Community Training Institute (CCTI) at Indian River Community College offers educational & training services to meet community & business needs. We are committed to providing high quality training & employee enhancement programs to individuals, corporations, small businesses & governmental agencies in a professional & timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Indian River State College cost?
Indian River State College's tuition is approximately $2,764 for In-State students and $10,201 for Out-State students.