Herzing University Toledo
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancemet.
- Financial aid is only available for those who qualify.
|Herzing University Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||213 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||161 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||52 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$13,850||$13,841|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on 200|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University offers a career-focused, convenient, and caring education to each of its students. The goal of the university is to make it possible for you to earn your degree and pursue a career you love, and they do this by offering flexible class schedules, online and on-campus classes, and accelerated degree programs. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440). Source: IPEDS College data 2014-2015 - https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=herzing&s=all&id=457022
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Toledo is Herzing University-Toledo (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 193 students | 0.00 Mi5212 Hill Ave
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 286 students | 3.80 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 708 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 193 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
- 1,512 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43604
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.