Herzing University Toledo
- It is the mission of Herzing University to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees and diploma programs to prepare a diverse and geographically distributed student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare (including social work), design, and public safety. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancemet.
- Financial aid is only available for those who qualify.
|Herzing University Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||213 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||161 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||52 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$13,850||$13,841|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on 200|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University offers a career-focused, convenient, and caring education to each of its students. The goal of the university is to make it possible for you to earn your degree and pursue a career you love, and they do this by offering flexible class schedules, online and on-campus classes, and accelerated degree programs. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440). Source: IPEDS College data 2014-2015 - https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=herzing&s=all&id=457022
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Toledo is Herzing University-Toledo (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 193 students | 0.00 Mi5212 Hill Ave
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 286 students | 2.40 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 708 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 193 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
- 1,512 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43604
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.