Hawaii Business College (Closed 2007)
- Established in 1973 by the late Mitsuru Omori, Hawaii Business College takes a unique, holistic approach to successful training! We work with our students to increase their marketability by stressing reliability, knowledge and good people skills. We serve our students by providing quality education and preparing them for a wide variety of business careers in the shortest possible time at a reasonable cost.
|Hawaii Business College||(HI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||267 students||3,809 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hawaii Business College offers a variety of programs in the Healthcare, Business and Computer Technology fields. Learning Resource Center The LRC offers library research and reference materials, and has a wide variety of frequently updated books and magazines. Information technology in the LRC includes audio, video, computers with Internet access, and more. Our dynamic Job Placement Department has deep roots in our local business community and assists students and graduates in achieving career objectives. Hawaii Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, and occupational associate's degrees. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Hawaii Business College is Remington College-Honolulu Campus (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 442 students | 0.20 Mi1111 Bishop St Ste 400
Honolulu,  HI  96813
- 4,144 students | 0.90 Mi874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu,  HI  96817
- 7,994 students | 4.90 Mi4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu,  HI  96816
- 2,661 students | 7.60 Mi45-720 Keaahala Rd
Kaneohe,  HI  96744
- 7,742 students | 9.50 Mi96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City,  HI  96782
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.