Hawaii Business College (Closed 2007)
- Established in 1973 by the late Mitsuru Omori, Hawaii Business College takes a unique, holistic approach to successful training! We work with our students to increase their marketability by stressing reliability, knowledge and good people skills. We serve our students by providing quality education and preparing them for a wide variety of business careers in the shortest possible time at a reasonable cost.
|Hawaii Business College||(HI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||267 students||3,809 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hawaii Business College offers a variety of programs in the Healthcare, Business and Computer Technology fields. Learning Resource Center The LRC offers library research and reference materials, and has a wide variety of frequently updated books and magazines. Information technology in the LRC includes audio, video, computers with Internet access, and more. Our dynamic Job Placement Department has deep roots in our local business community and assists students and graduates in achieving career objectives. Hawaii Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, and occupational associate's degrees. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Hawaii Business College is Remington College-Honolulu Campus (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 442 students | 0.20 Mi1111 Bishop St Ste 400
Honolulu,  HI  96813
(808) 942-1000 0.20442
- 4,144 students | 0.80 Mi874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu,  HI  96817
(808) 845-9211 0.804,144
- 7,994 students | 4.90 Mi4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu,  HI  96816
(808) 734-9000 4.907,994
- 2,661 students | 7.60 Mi45-720 Keaahala Rd
Kaneohe,  HI  96744
(808) 235-7400 7.602,661
- 7,742 students | 9.60 Mi96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City,  HI  96782
(808) 455-0011 9.607,742
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.