- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Lafayette||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||297 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||228 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Lafayette is Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,932 students | 2.50 Mi3101 South Creasy Ln
Lafayette,  IN  47905
- 5,265 students | 37.80 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 3,207 students | 45.20 Mi2000 E Main St
Danville,  IL  61832
- 1,199 students | 47.50 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 143 students | 53.70 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.