- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Lafayette||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||297 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||228 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Lafayette is Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,932 students | 2.50 Mi3101 South Creasy Ln
Lafayette,  IN  47905
- 5,265 students | 37.80 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 3,207 students | 45.20 Mi2000 E Main St
Danville,  IL  61832
- 1,199 students | 47.50 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 143 students | 53.70 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.