DeVry University-Michigan ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Michigan||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||103 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to DeVry University-Michigan is Oakland Community College (7.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,411 students | 7.60 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 341-2000 7.6015,411
- 9,230 students | 10.60 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
(734) 462-4400 10.609,230
- 12,219 students | 11.20 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 845-9600 11.2012,219
- 2,703 students | 12.00 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 340-0600 12.002,703
- 20,220 students | 13.50 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48088
(586) 445-7999 13.5020,220
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.