DeVry University-Michigan places among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Michigan||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||289 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||1,914 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||56 students||1,591 students|
|# Graduate Students||33 students||4 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Michigan is Oakland Community College (7.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 24,031 students | 7.60 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 7.6024,031
- 9,230 students | 10.60 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
(734) 462-4400 10.609,230
- 13,790 students | 11.20 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
(313) 845-9600 11.2013,790
- 2,703 students | 12.00 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
(248) 340-0600 12.002,703
- 22,914 students | 13.50 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
(586) 445-7999 13.5022,914
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.