DeVry University-Michigan places among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Michigan||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||289 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||1,914 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||56 students||1,591 students|
|# Graduate Students||33 students||4 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Michigan is Oakland Community College (7.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 24,031 students | 7.60 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
- 9,895 students | 10.60 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
- 13,790 students | 11.20 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 2,703 students | 12.00 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
- 22,914 students | 13.50 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.