DeVry University-Michigan places among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Michigan||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||289 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||89 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||200 students||1,914 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||56 students||1,591 students|
|# Graduate Students||33 students||4 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Michigan is Oakland Community College (7.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 24,031 students | 7.60 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
- 9,895 students | 10.50 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
- 13,790 students | 11.20 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 2,703 students | 12.00 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
- 1,113 students | 13.60 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.