Daymar College-Nashville (Closed 2018)
- At Daymar College, everything we do is with the belief that we give our students a better chance at a better life though an education. Education provides you access to opportunity and advancement, and that's power. With every course you take at Daymar, with every new skills you learn, you have the opportunity for career doors to open. That's power to have the life you want.
|Daymar College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||100%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$22,797||$12,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,297|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Daymar College, everything we do is with the belief that we give our students a better chance at a better life though an education. Education provides you access to opportunity and advancement, and that's power. With every course you take at Daymar, with every new skills you learn, you have the opportunity for career doors to open. That's power to have the life you want. You can earn Degree at Daymar College in one of our career programs. Programs offered in Healthcare, Medical Massage Therapy, Business, Criminal Justice and Technology.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Nashville is Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,308 students | 2.20 Mi101 University Drive
Chillicothe,  OH  45601
- 45 students | 32.70 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 2,462 students | 33.90 Mi100 Hobart Dr
Hillsboro,  OH  45133
- 2,464 students | 34.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 37.90 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.