Daymar College-Nashville (Closed 2018)
- At Daymar College, everything we do is with the belief that we give our students a better chance at a better life though an education. Education provides you access to opportunity and advancement, and that's power. With every course you take at Daymar, with every new skills you learn, you have the opportunity for career doors to open. That's power to have the life you want.
|Daymar College-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,100||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||100%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$22,797||$12,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,297|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Daymar College, everything we do is with the belief that we give our students a better chance at a better life though an education. Education provides you access to opportunity and advancement, and that's power. With every course you take at Daymar, with every new skills you learn, you have the opportunity for career doors to open. That's power to have the life you want. You can earn Degree at Daymar College in one of our career programs. Programs offered in Healthcare, Medical Massage Therapy, Business, Criminal Justice and Technology.
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Nashville is Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,308 students | 2.20 Mi101 University Drive
Chillicothe,  OH  45601
- 45 students | 32.70 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 2,462 students | 33.90 Mi100 Hobart Dr
Hillsboro,  OH  45133
- 2,464 students | 34.60 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- n/a students | 37.90 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.