- Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical School is committed to learning excellence and personal enrichment in an open access environment.
- Enrollment: 2,475 students
- In-state tuition: $3,204
- Out-state tuition: $5,256
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cowley is both a community college with transfer programs and a vocational/technical school offering two-year job-ready degree programs, students with very diverse needs will find us a perfect educational fit. The College works hard to maintain standards of quality that will provide students with an education that will prepare them to transfer to a four year program or enter the workforce. Cowley is a cutting edge institution, respected throughout the country as a leader in innovation and quality. We strongly encourage both parents and prospective students to explore their educational opportunities with us. Cowley has over 70 majors and programs of study. Degrees offered include the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of General Studies, and the College Certificate. Cowley College is among the fastest growing community colleges in the nation. We take pride in the quality of our education, small classes and student activities. Our main campus is located in Arkansas City, a small community of around 13,000 people in south-central Kansas. We have several outreach centers across the region including two enrollment locations located in Wichita and a center in Mulvane. If you are unable to attend our physical locations you are able to earn an accredited degree fully online! Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical School is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and by the Kansas State Board of Regents.