Centura College-Richmond Westend (Closed 2013)
|Centura College-Richmond Westend||(VA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$20,000||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,333||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Centura College-Richmond Westend is Chester Career College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 205 students | 2.20 Mi751 WEST HUNDRED ROAD
Chester,  VA  23836
- 491 students | 2.50 Mi2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A
Richmond,  VA  23230
- 11,861 students | 2.90 Mi1651 E Parham Road
Henrico,  VA  23228
- 167 students | 7.70 Mi7914 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond,  VA  23235
- 11,735 students | 8.20 Mi800 Moorefield Pk Dr
Richmond,  VA  23236
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.