Career College of California
- Empowering job seekers and career changers to begin promising careers in healthcare, business and law. High quality job-skills training, life-skills workshops, and intensive, individualized placement assistance. Conveniently located in downtown Santa Ana, Career College of California's training programs include Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding, Business Office Administration and Paralegal. Achieve industry leading results with proven programs and supportive professional faculty and staff focused on your individual success . Call (714)-795-3930 or stop by today to find out how we can help you start a new career in as few as 8 months!
|Career College of California||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||194 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||134 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||5,903 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each of our programs has great career education benefits. Our Business Office Administration Program offers business education and training in Microsoft Office software. Our Paralegal Program offers a 150 hour externship. Medical Assistant students have over a 96% completion rate. Our Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding Program gives training in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and ICD-10 Coding and HIPAA Certification.
- The nearest community college to Career College of California is Santa Ana College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 1.40 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 651 students | 1.90 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 342 students | 2.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 156 students | 4.00 Mi17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine,  CA  92614
- 11,313 students | 4.20 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.