Career College of California
- Empowering job seekers and career changers to begin promising careers in healthcare, business and law. High quality job-skills training, life-skills workshops, and intensive, individualized placement assistance. Conveniently located in downtown Santa Ana, Career College of California's training programs include Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding, Business Office Administration and Paralegal. Achieve industry leading results with proven programs and supportive professional faculty and staff focused on your individual success . Call (714)-795-3930 or stop by today to find out how we can help you start a new career in as few as 8 months!
|Career College of California||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||194 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||134 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||5,903 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each of our programs has great career education benefits. Our Business Office Administration Program offers business education and training in Microsoft Office software. Our Paralegal Program offers a 150 hour externship. Medical Assistant students have over a 96% completion rate. Our Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding Program gives training in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and ICD-10 Coding and HIPAA Certification.
- The nearest community college to Career College of California is Santa Ana College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 1.40 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 651 students | 1.90 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 342 students | 2.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 156 students | 4.00 Mi17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine,  CA  92614
- 24,886 students | 4.20 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.