Career College of California
- Empowering job seekers and career changers to begin promising careers in healthcare, business and law. High quality job-skills training, life-skills workshops, and intensive, individualized placement assistance. Conveniently located in downtown Santa Ana, Career College of California's training programs include Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding, Business Office Administration and Paralegal. Achieve industry leading results with proven programs and supportive professional faculty and staff focused on your individual success . Call (714)-795-3930 or stop by today to find out how we can help you start a new career in as few as 8 months!
|Career College of California||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||194 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||134 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||5,903 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each of our programs has great career education benefits. Our Business Office Administration Program offers business education and training in Microsoft Office software. Our Paralegal Program offers a 150 hour externship. Medical Assistant students have over a 96% completion rate. Our Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding Program gives training in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and ICD-10 Coding and HIPAA Certification.
- The nearest community college to Career College of California is Santa Ana College (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 1.60 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 651 students | 2.80 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 342 students | 2.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 156 students | 4.00 Mi17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine,  CA  92614
- 24,886 students | 4.20 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.