Career College of California
- Empowering job seekers and career changers to begin promising careers in healthcare, business and law. High quality job-skills training, life-skills workshops, and intensive, individualized placement assistance. Conveniently located in downtown Santa Ana, Career College of California's training programs include Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding, Business Office Administration and Paralegal. Achieve industry leading results with proven programs and supportive professional faculty and staff focused on your individual success . Call (714)-795-3930 or stop by today to find out how we can help you start a new career in as few as 8 months!
|Career College of California||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||194 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||134 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||5,903 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each of our programs has great career education benefits. Our Business Office Administration Program offers business education and training in Microsoft Office software. Our Paralegal Program offers a 150 hour externship. Medical Assistant students have over a 96% completion rate. Our Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding Program gives training in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and ICD-10 Coding and HIPAA Certification.
- The nearest community college to Career College of California is Santa Ana College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 1.40 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 651 students | 1.90 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 342 students | 2.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 156 students | 4.00 Mi17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine,  CA  92614
- 11,313 students | 4.20 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
Community colleges are paving the way for exciting careers in robotics. Learn more about the programs that could train you to be a robotics professional.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.