Brown Mackie College-Kansas City
Tel: (913) 768-1900
- The Brown Mackie College family of schools is dedicated to helping our students pursue a college education that can prepare them to launch a career or enhance their current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Our one course a month schedules mean you concentrate on one subject for one month, complete the course in 30 days, then move on to the next course. Our small class sizes are purposely designed so you can receive individualized attention. Each Brown Mackie College school is an energetic learning community where you are supported and encouraged to do your best.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Kansas City||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Kansas City is Johnson County Community College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,373 students | 2.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 469-8500 2.1018,373
- 221 students | 8.40 Mi10301 Hickman Mills Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64137
(816) 331-5700 8.40221
- 606 students | 11.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 531-5223 11.10606
- 16,351 students | 11.10 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 604-1000 11.1016,351
- 5,885 students | 11.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 11.705,885
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.