Brown Mackie College-Kansas City
- The Brown Mackie College family of schools is dedicated to helping our students pursue a college education that can prepare them to launch a career or enhance their current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Our one course a month schedules mean you concentrate on one subject for one month, complete the course in 30 days, then move on to the next course. Our small class sizes are purposely designed so you can receive individualized attention. Each Brown Mackie College school is an energetic learning community where you are supported and encouraged to do your best.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 52% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Kansas City||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||458 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||458 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Kansas City is National American University-Overland Park (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 382 students | 1.80 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 19,429 students | 2.00 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 580 students | 8.40 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 590 students | 11.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 6,198 students | 11.40 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.