Brown Mackie College-Kansas City (Closed 2020)
- The Brown Mackie College family of schools is dedicated to helping our students pursue a college education that can prepare them to launch a career or enhance their current one in an increasingly competitive economy. Our one course a month schedules mean you concentrate on one subject for one month, complete the course in 30 days, then move on to the next course. Our small class sizes are purposely designed so you can receive individualized attention. Each Brown Mackie College school is an energetic learning community where you are supported and encouraged to do your best.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 34% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Kansas City||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||156 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Kansas City is Johnson County Community College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,278 students | 2.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 469-8500 2.1018,278
- 356 students | 8.40 Mi10301 Hickman Mills Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64137
(816) 331-5700 8.40356
- 323 students | 11.10 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 531-5223 11.10323
- 15,770 students | 11.10 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 604-1000 11.1015,770
- 5,998 students | 11.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 11.705,998
If mixing your creativity with beautiful glass sounds inspiring, consider starting your hobby or career in glass blowing at community college.
Utilize our advice and practical tips for students interested in transferring community college credits to a four-year university.
We look at the many opportunities teens and kids can explore the local community college campus, through college-sponsored classes, camps and other activities.