Angley College (Closed 2011)
- The mission of Angley College is to develop the human potential of each graduate by providing education and training in professional skills and behaviors in preparation for entry level careers. Angley College is committed to encouraging the intellectual pursuits of men and women in a variety of business and technical areas. Angley College strives to maintain the flexibility necessary to meet the needs of a diverse student population and the varying educational requirements prompted by the changes in the society it serves. The College recognizes the need to encourage creative activities and community involvement commensurate with institutional resources and abilities.
|Angley College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||350 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||350 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Angley College is Seminole State College of Florida (17.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,879 students | 17.60 Mi100 Weldon Blvd
Sanford,  FL  32773
- 13,248 students | 20.90 Mi1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach,  FL  32114
- 276 students | 23.10 Mi425 South Nova Road
Ormond Beach,  FL  32174
- 242 students | 24.00 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
- 410 students | 24.10 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.