Angley College (Closed 2011)
- The mission of Angley College is to develop the human potential of each graduate by providing education and training in professional skills and behaviors in preparation for entry level careers. Angley College is committed to encouraging the intellectual pursuits of men and women in a variety of business and technical areas. Angley College strives to maintain the flexibility necessary to meet the needs of a diverse student population and the varying educational requirements prompted by the changes in the society it serves. The College recognizes the need to encourage creative activities and community involvement commensurate with institutional resources and abilities.
|Angley College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Angley College is Seminole State College of Florida (17.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 17,754 students | 17.70 Mi100 Weldon Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773
(407) 708-4722 17.7017,754
- 13,430 students | 20.80 Mi1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386) 506-3000 20.8013,430
- 215 students | 23.10 Mi425 South Nova Road
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386) 267-0565 23.10215
- 188 students | 23.90 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407) 831-9816 23.90188
- 218 students | 26.00 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland, FL 32751
(954) 962-2624 26.00218
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.