Angley College (Closed 2011)
- The mission of Angley College is to develop the human potential of each graduate by providing education and training in professional skills and behaviors in preparation for entry level careers. Angley College is committed to encouraging the intellectual pursuits of men and women in a variety of business and technical areas. Angley College strives to maintain the flexibility necessary to meet the needs of a diverse student population and the varying educational requirements prompted by the changes in the society it serves. The College recognizes the need to encourage creative activities and community involvement commensurate with institutional resources and abilities.
|Angley College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||350 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||350 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Angley College is Seminole State College of Florida (17.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,879 students | 17.60 Mi100 Weldon Blvd
Sanford,  FL  32773
- 13,248 students | 20.90 Mi1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach,  FL  32114
- 276 students | 23.10 Mi425 South Nova Road
Ormond Beach,  FL  32174
- 242 students | 24.00 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
- 410 students | 24.10 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.