Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (937) 294-0592
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focusï¿½graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, youï¿½ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current studentsï¿½ and graduatesï¿½ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Arts & Design||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art is American National University-Dayton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.30 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Kettering, OH 45420
(937) 299-9450 1.30131
- 479 students | 2.60 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Centerville, OH 45459
(937) 433-3410 2.60479
- 54 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 258-8251 5.8054
- 18,576 students | 6.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 512-3000 6.3018,576
- 56 students | 10.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton, OH 45420
(614) 212-2800 10.0056
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.