Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focus–graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, you’ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current students’ and graduates’ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art is National College-Dayton (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.40 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.50 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 317 students | 5.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 159 students | 6.20 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.