Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focus–graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, you’ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current students’ and graduates’ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.40 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.50 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 317 students | 5.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 159 students | 6.20 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.