Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focus–graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, you’ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current students’ and graduates’ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art is National College-Dayton (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.40 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.50 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 317 students | 5.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 159 students | 6.20 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.