Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focus–graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, you’ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current students’ and graduates’ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||139 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||137 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art is National College-Dayton (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.40 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 1,645 students | 2.50 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 317 students | 5.30 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 74 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 159 students | 6.20 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.