Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (937) 294-0592
- The school of advertising art is an award-winning, private graphic design college located in Kettering, Ohio. saa is a small college with one focusï¿½graphic design. Through one-on-one instruction from industry-leading professionals, youï¿½ll study: graphic design, web design, photography, traditional illustration, digital illustration, 3D illustration, animation, copywriting, and art direction. Our current studentsï¿½ and graduatesï¿½ artwork is published in national graphic design magazines and is honored regionally and nationally through graphic design competitions. Plus, we will help you with every step of the job search process after graduation and throughout your career. An average of 92%* of our graduates are working in the advertising industry.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art is American National University-Dayton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 1.30 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Kettering,  OH  45420
(937) 299-9450 1.30131
- 479 students | 2.60 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Centerville,  OH  45459
(937) 433-3410 2.60479
- 54 students | 5.80 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
(937) 258-8251 5.8054
- 18,576 students | 6.30 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
(937) 512-3000 6.3018,576
- 56 students | 10.00 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
(614) 212-2800 10.0056
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.