- OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
- Wiser and Older: The Movement to Enroll Community College Students Over the Age of 50
- Top 10 Most Community College Transfer-Friendly Universities
- Community Colleges Receiving Grants to Ease the Pinch of Tighter Budgets
- Massachusetts Community College System Slammed Twice in One Week
Fortunately, for college students who may not have the finances to pay for dental work, or for those whose health insurance does not include a dental plan, a lack of funds does not necessarily mean one’s dental health care needs to suffer. Community colleges that have dental hygienist training programs often offer low-cost or even free dental services to college students, as well as children and adults in the general public.
Some community college students in need of legal support may struggle to find the financial means to pay for a professional lawyer. Fortunately, many community colleges have programs that provide current students with free or reduced cost access to lawyers and paralegals. For example, students enrolled . . . read more
If you're in the market for a new laptop, cell phone, or other form of technology, it will financially benefit you to shop with companies that cater to students' needs. Many of the companies that offer technological products strive to attract buyers with enticing college discounts.
Before paying for the rising cost of a movie ticket, always remember to show your student ID. Movie theaters often offer significant savings for students, with some . . . read more