- Save $80K by First Attending Community College
- How Community Colleges are Inspiring Young Girls to Soar to Success
- Learning the Eco-Friendly Way: Community College Nature-Based Studies and Environmental Clubs
- Fashion Careers Start at Community College Runways
- Graduate Early and Save Money by Testing Out of Community College Classes
Fortunately, for college students who may not have the finances to pay for dental work, or for those whose health insurance does not include a dental plan, a lack of funds does not necessarily mean one’s dental health care needs to suffer. Community colleges that have dental hygienist training programs often offer low-cost or even free dental services to college students, as well as children and adults in the general public.
Some community college students in need of legal support may struggle to find the financial means to pay for a professional lawyer. Fortunately, many community colleges have programs that provide current students with free or reduced cost access to lawyers and paralegals. For example, students enrolled . . . read more
If you're in the market for a new laptop, cell phone, or other form of technology, it will financially benefit you to shop with companies that cater to students' needs. Many of the companies that offer technological products strive to attract buyers with enticing college discounts.
Before paying for the rising cost of a movie ticket, always remember to show your student ID. Movie theaters often offer significant savings for students, with some . . . read more