- The Minority Report: How Minority Students are Really Faring at Community Colleges
- New Law Forces Community College Professors to Disclose Textbook Costs
- Community College Gets More Expensive: Tuition Increases
- First Ever National Community College Survey: The Surprising Results!
- Kids in College: Community Colleges Ramping Up Summer Programs for All Ages
Tuition is usually a lot cheaper at a community college than it is at a four year college or university. You can save money by taking classes at a community college, and even if you transfer on to another college for a higher degree, those first few years of education will cost you less at the community college. Two years at a four year school could cost you $40,000 but those same two years at a community college may cost half that or less! This option is great for recent high school graduates, adult students, and returning college students who need more education . . . read more