- What are the Biggest Issues Facing Community Colleges Today? New Study has Answers
- Why Four Year Community College Degrees May Be Great for California
- North Carolina Community Colleges: Pioneering Increased Enrollment and Early Graduation Rates
- Arizona Community Colleges Defunded: What Students Need to Know
- Community College Expelled Nursing Student for Placenta Facebook Picture: The Controversy
More Adjunct Faculty Seen Statewide
During the same time, the study found that only around 17% of students enrolled in community colleges across the state successfully completed their degree programs. The dismal number was limited to first-time community college students who failed to earn a two-year degree within three years. Researchers attributed the low rates to a growing number of adjunct faculty members.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Adjunct