Wright Career College (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 82 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wright Career College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||82 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,391 students||1,551 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,391 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$19,600||$34,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Wright Career College is Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 580 students | 3.10 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 382 students | 3.80 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 19,429 students | 4.90 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 458 students | 5.60 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 18,222 students | 9.60 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.