Wellington Shaw Christian University
- Wellington Shaw Christian University is the Ivy League of online universites. We proudly offer one of the most affordable tuition rates of any similar Christian University. Our mission is to provide the very best education to those who desire a post secondary education, that is easily afforded by most every family.
|Wellington Shaw Christian University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||485 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||320 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||165 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||455 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||30 students||30 students|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$5,400||$15,054|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- WSCU is the fastest growing online Christian University. We offer a student servies department that is second to none, including complimetarty resume writting, counseling services and an agressive job placement program. In fact, we have a 92% job placement rate for our graduates!
- The nearest community college to Wellington Shaw Christian University is Golf Academy of America-Altamonte Springs (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 192 students | 7.80 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
- 47 students | 7.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 418 students | 9.60 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 10.00 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 11.10 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.