Wellington Shaw Christian University
- Wellington Shaw Christian University is the Ivy League of online universites. We proudly offer one of the most affordable tuition rates of any similar Christian University. Our mission is to provide the very best education to those who desire a post secondary education, that is easily afforded by most every family.
|Wellington Shaw Christian University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||485 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||320 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||165 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||455 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||30 students||30 students|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$5,400||$15,054|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- WSCU is the fastest growing online Christian University. We offer a student servies department that is second to none, including complimetarty resume writting, counseling services and an agressive job placement program. In fact, we have a 92% job placement rate for our graduates!
- The nearest community college to Wellington Shaw Christian University is Centura Institute (7.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 47 students | 7.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 418 students | 9.60 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 410 students | 9.90 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 634 students | 10.00 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 11.10 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.