Wellington Shaw Christian University
- Wellington Shaw Christian University is the Ivy League of online universites. We proudly offer one of the most affordable tuition rates of any similar Christian University. Our mission is to provide the very best education to those who desire a post secondary education, that is easily afforded by most every family.
|Wellington Shaw Christian University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$5,400||$15,335|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- WSCU is the fastest growing online Christian University. We offer a student servies department that is second to none, including complimetarty resume writting, counseling services and an agressive job placement program. In fact, we have a 92% job placement rate for our graduates!
Profile last updated: 01/17/2021
The nearest community college to Wellington Shaw Christian University is City College-Altamonte Springs (9.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 168 students | 9.90 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407) 831-9816 9.90168
- 14 students | 11.10 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park, FL 32789
(407) 843-3984 11.1014
- 1,705 students | 11.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 11.301,705
- 46,521 students | 11.50 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 11.5046,521
- 211 students | 13.30 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 857-2300 13.30211
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.