Wellington Shaw Christian University
- Wellington Shaw Christian University is the Ivy League of online universites. We proudly offer one of the most affordable tuition rates of any similar Christian University. Our mission is to provide the very best education to those who desire a post secondary education, that is easily afforded by most every family.
|Wellington Shaw Christian University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||485 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||320 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||165 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||455 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||30 students||30 students|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$5,400||$15,054|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- WSCU is the fastest growing online Christian University. We offer a student servies department that is second to none, including complimetarty resume writting, counseling services and an agressive job placement program. In fact, we have a 92% job placement rate for our graduates!
- The nearest community college to Wellington Shaw Christian University is Golf Academy of America-Altamonte Springs (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 192 students | 7.80 Mi510 South Hunt Club Blvd.
Apopka,  FL  32703
- 47 students | 7.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 418 students | 9.60 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 634 students | 10.00 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 11.10 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.