Rogies School of Beauty Culture
|Rogies School of Beauty Culture||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||16|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rogies School of Beauty Culture is ICPR Junior College-General Institutional (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 688 students | 1.30 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 892 students | 1.50 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- 1,405 students | 1.90 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 1,187 students | 2.40 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 1,496 students | 4.10 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.