Rogies School of Beauty Culture
|Rogies School of Beauty Culture||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||16|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rogies School of Beauty Culture is EDP Univeristy of Puerto Rico Inc-San Juan (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,568 students | 0.50 Mi560 Ponce de Leon Ave. Cr. Arroyo St.
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 1,405 students | 0.60 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 1,187 students | 2.10 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 892 students | 2.80 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- 1,496 students | 4.90 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.