Rogies School of Beauty Culture
|Rogies School of Beauty Culture||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||16|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rogies School of Beauty Culture is EDP Univeristy of Puerto Rico Inc-San Juan (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,568 students | 0.50 Mi560 Ponce de Leon Ave. Cr. Arroyo St.
San Juan,  PR  00919
(787) 765-3560 0.501,568
- 1,405 students | 0.60 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
(787) 480-2400 0.601,405
- 1,187 students | 2.10 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
(787) 753-0039 2.101,187
- 892 students | 2.80 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
(787) 765-4210 2.80892
- 1,496 students | 4.90 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
(787) 720-1022 4.901,496
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.