Rogies School of Beauty Culture
|Rogies School of Beauty Culture||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||16|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rogies School of Beauty Culture is ICPR Junior College-General Institutional (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 688 students | 1.30 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 892 students | 1.50 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- 1,405 students | 1.90 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 1,187 students | 2.40 Mi427 Avenida Barbosa
San Juan,  PR  00917
- 1,496 students | 4.10 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.