Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus (Closed 2014)
|Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||155 students||1,643 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington College offers the following locations: Baton Rouge Campus, Cleveland Campus, Cleveland West Campus (North Olmsted, OH), Colorado Springs Campus, Dallas Campus (Garland, TX), Ft. Worth Campus, Honolulu Campus, Houston Campus (West Chase, TX), Houston Southeast Campus (Webster, TX), North Houston Campus (Greenspoint, TX), Lafayette Campus, Largo Campus, Little Rock Campus, Memphis Campus, Mobile Campus, Nashville Campus, San Diego Campus, Shreveport Campus, and Tampa Campus. Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Colorado Springs Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered includes Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician and an Associate or Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 6.00 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
(719) 632-7626 6.00742
- 330 students | 8.20 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
(719) 638-6580 8.20330
- 13,947 students | 10.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
(719) 502-2000 10.8013,947
- 5,816 students | 46.10 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
(719) 549-3200 46.105,816
- 19,427 students | 49.20 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
(303) 797-4222 49.2019,427
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.