Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus (Closed 2014)
|Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||155 students||1,643 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington College offers the following locations: Baton Rouge Campus, Cleveland Campus, Cleveland West Campus (North Olmsted, OH), Colorado Springs Campus, Dallas Campus (Garland, TX), Ft. Worth Campus, Honolulu Campus, Houston Campus (West Chase, TX), Houston Southeast Campus (Webster, TX), North Houston Campus (Greenspoint, TX), Lafayette Campus, Largo Campus, Little Rock Campus, Memphis Campus, Mobile Campus, Nashville Campus, San Diego Campus, Shreveport Campus, and Tampa Campus.Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs.Remington College — Colorado Springs Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered includes Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician and an Associate or Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (6.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 6.00 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 8.20 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 10.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 46.10 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 19,427 students | 49.20 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.