Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus (Closed 2014)
|Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||155 students||1,643 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington College offers the following locations: Baton Rouge Campus, Cleveland Campus, Cleveland West Campus (North Olmsted, OH), Colorado Springs Campus, Dallas Campus (Garland, TX), Ft. Worth Campus, Honolulu Campus, Houston Campus (West Chase, TX), Houston Southeast Campus (Webster, TX), North Houston Campus (Greenspoint, TX), Lafayette Campus, Largo Campus, Little Rock Campus, Memphis Campus, Mobile Campus, Nashville Campus, San Diego Campus, Shreveport Campus, and Tampa Campus.Remington College is a small school. There are no 500-student lecture halls here. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs.Remington College — Colorado Springs Campus offers Bachelor and Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Training Programs offered includes Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician and an Associate or Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award degrees and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Remington College - Colorado Springs Campus is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (5.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 350 students | 5.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 742 students | 6.00 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 330 students | 8.10 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
- 13,947 students | 10.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 5,816 students | 46.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.