Platt College-Los Angeles
Tel: (626) 300-5444
- Platt College Students enjoy a rich curriculum of graphic arts courses, information technology and paralegal training. Whether you're looking for multimedia education, information technology networking classes, vocational education, technical or corporate training, Platt College provides career training that leads to success.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Platt College-Los Angeles||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||145 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College has three campuses located throughout Southern California: Platt College Huntington Beach, Platt College Los Angeles and Platt College Ontario. Platt College Los Angeles is conveniently located within easy access to beautiful California beaches, amusement parks, the entertainment industry and other attractions. Platt College offers Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree programs ranging from five to twenty months. Graduates from our program have found successful careers as production artists, graphic art designers, advertising art directors, illustrators, layout artists and computer artists, among other professions. The college also offers Corporate training. Every company has unique corporate training needs. That's why we customize our courses to fit your workplace environment and special requirements. Some examples of courses we have offered to corporate clients in the past include Desktop Publishing, Newsletter Design, A+ Computer Installation, Maintenance and Repair, Web Page Design and Microsoft Office Software.
The nearest community college to Platt College-Los Angeles is East Los Angeles College (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 35,403 students | 3.00 Mi1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
Monterey Park,  CA  91754
(323) 265-8650 3.0035,403
- 212 students | 3.70 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles,  CA  90033
(323) 409-5911 3.70212
- 290 students | 3.80 Mi300 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
(626) 568-8850 3.80290
- 4,987 students | 4.10 Mi225 S. Lake Ave., Suite 300
Pasadena,  CA  91101
(626) 264-8880 4.104,987
- 1,792 students | 4.30 Mi530 East Colorado Boulevard
Pasadena,  CA  91101
(626) 229-1300 4.301,792
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.