Platt College-Los Angeles
Tel: (626) 300-5444
- Platt College Students enjoy a rich curriculum of graphic arts courses, information technology and paralegal training. Whether you're looking for multimedia education, information technology networking classes, vocational education, technical or corporate training, Platt College provides career training that leads to success.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 383% over five years.
|Platt College-Los Angeles||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||149 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Platt College has three campuses located throughout Southern California: Platt College Huntington Beach, Platt College Los Angeles and Platt College Ontario. Platt College Los Angeles is conveniently located within easy access to beautiful California beaches, amusement parks, the entertainment industry and other attractions. Platt College offers Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree programs ranging from five to twenty months. Graduates from our program have found successful careers as production artists, graphic art designers, advertising art directors, illustrators, layout artists and computer artists, among other professions. The college also offers Corporate training. Every company has unique corporate training needs. That's why we customize our courses to fit your workplace environment and special requirements. Some examples of courses we have offered to corporate clients in the past include Desktop Publishing, Newsletter Design, A+ Computer Installation, Maintenance and Repair, Web Page Design and Microsoft Office Software.
The nearest community college to Platt College-Los Angeles is East Los Angeles College (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 35,403 students | 3.00 Mi1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(323) 265-8650 3.0035,403
- 212 students | 3.70 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 409-5911 3.70212
- 290 students | 3.80 Mi300 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 568-8850 3.80290
- 4,987 students | 4.10 Mi225 S. Lake Ave., Suite 300
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 264-8880 4.104,987
- 1,792 students | 4.30 Mi530 East Colorado Boulevard
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 229-1300 4.301,792
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.