Pacific College places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pacific College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|Total Enrollment||274 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||274 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,500||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$16,955||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,549||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pacific College is Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Orange County (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 156 students | 1.50 Mi17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine,  CA  92614
- 21,775 students | 2.30 Mi2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa,  CA  92626
- 11,313 students | 4.10 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
- 194 students | 4.70 Mi201 E. 4th Street, Suite 200
Santa Ana,  CA  92701
- 13,157 students | 5.50 Mi5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine,  CA  92618
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.