Mohave Community College
- Enrollment: 3,654 students
- In-state tuition: $2,088
- Out-state tuition: $6,888
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 31%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Mohave Community College was established in 1971, became part of the Arizona Community College System in 1974 and was first accredited by the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges in 1981. MCC has four physical campuses: Bullhead City campus, Neal Campus - Kingman, Lake Havasu City campus and the North Mohave Campus in Colorado City, and an extensive distance education program through the MCC-Online campus. The campuses house a library, bookstore and computer center that are open to the public. Mohave Community College can be your stepping stone to a high-demand career or advanced college degrees and other specialized education through the partnerships that MCC has established with 17 premiere higher education institutions. These institutions offer seamless transfer of most MCC credits and programs to bachelor's degree programs. The Small Business Development Center operates as a partnership between MCC, the Small Business Association and SBDC to provide free, one-on-one, confidential counseling services to small business owners. The work of this partnership can greatly enhance a small business' chances for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mohave Community College cost?
Mohave Community College's tuition is approximately $2,088 for In-State students and $6,888 for Out-State students.
What is Mohave Community College's ranking?
Mohave Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arizona for: Least expensive tuition.