Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, serving 10,564 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $5,272 per year for in-state students and $7,101 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Saint Louis County, MN community colleges have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 33:1.
Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN 55426
- 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN 55426
- 1515 E 25th St
Hibbing,  MN 55746
- 2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth,  MN 55811
- 1001 Chestnut St W
Virginia,  MN 55792
- 1100 Industrial Park Drive
Eveleth,  MN 55734
- 1900 East Camp Street
Ely,  MN 55731
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.