Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, serving 10,627 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $5,272 per year for in-state students and $7,101 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Saint Louis County, MN community colleges have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 33:1.
Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN 55426
- 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN 55426
- 1515 E 25th St
Hibbing,  MN 55746
- 2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth,  MN 55811
- 1001 Chestnut St W
Virginia,  MN 55792
- 1100 Industrial Park Drive
Eveleth,  MN 55734
- 1900 East Camp Street
Ely,  MN 55731
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
Are you taking full advantage of scholarships? Use these 7 smart tips when applying for your scholarships, whether need or merit-based awards, as well as those for individuals from certain ethnic, religious, or socioeconomic groups. Increase your chances of being awarded scholarships!
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.