Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, serving 10,379 students.
- The average tuition is approximately $5,272 per year for in-state students and $7,101 for out-of-state students. (view national tuition costs).
- Saint Louis County, MN community colleges have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 33:1.
Top Saint Louis County Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 4724 Mike Colalillo Drive
Duluth,  MN 55807
- 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN 55426
- 1515 E 25th St
Hibbing,  MN 55746
- 2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth,  MN 55811
- 1001 Chestnut St W
Virginia,  MN 55792
- 1100 Industrial Park Drive
Eveleth,  MN 55734
- 1900 East Camp Street
Ely,  MN 55731
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.