McLennan Community College
- You`ll find a world of opportunity, exceptional learning environments, inspiring instructors and so much more. At McLennan, we stress student success. So whatever your educational goals are, we`ll help you reach them.Here are just a few of the reasons to come to McLennan:Small classes with individualized attention from professorsCutting-edge technology and facilitiesField research opportunitiesBeautiful campus next to Cameron Park and the Bosque RiverCulture of service, enrichment and achievement
- Enrollment: 7,742 students
- In-state tuition: $106
- Out-state tuition: $181
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 49%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Agriculture Club, Baptist Student Ministry, Biology Club, Black Student Association, Circle K International, Engineering and Physics Club at MCC, Hispanic Student Association, MCC Sunrise Rotaract, MCC Women's Leadership Association, MCC Young Democrats, McLennan Pride, NAMI On Campus Waco (Tarleton), Phi Theta Kappa (Honor Society), Psi Beta (Psychology Honor Society), Sigma Kappa Delta (English Honor Society), Student Council, Student Veterans of America (SVA), The MCC History Student Association, TRIO Student Association, Workforce majors student organizations
Arts and Music Programs:
McLennan Theatre, Music Student Association, Pep Band
- McLennan is located on a scenic 215-acre campus adjacent to Cameron Park and the Bosque River. Nestled among rolling hills and large trees, McLennan has been recognized statewide for its natural beauty and outstanding architecture.The college also owns Highlander Ranch, a 200-acre horse farm located about five miles from campus, and has an Emergency Services Education Center off-campus near the Waco Regional Airport. The campus features 22 buildings with 565,806 square feet of space. The 70,000 square-foot Learning Technology Center, completed in 2002, and its adjacent plaza are the focal point of the campus. MCC awards the Associate in Arts (A.A.) and Associate in Science transfer degrees through the Arts and Sciences division. The Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) workforce education degree and one-year certificates of completion in technical fields are awarded through the Workforce Education division. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and the Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) are awarded through the Continuing Education division. McLennan Community College is accredited to award the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Sciences degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does McLennan Community College cost?
McLennan Community College's tuition is approximately $106 for In-State students and $181 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of McLennan Community College?
The acceptance rate of McLennan Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 76%.
What sports does McLennan Community College offer?
McLennan Community College offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Golf and Softball.