ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||471 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||79 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, West Covina, California opened in March 1982 offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia, and bachelor degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. In November 1997, a branch of the school opened in Lathrop, California. ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, California opened in November 1997 offering an associate degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia, Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. ITT Technical Institute is located on Harlan Road, approximately one-half mile from the Louise Avenue Exit off of I-5. The school occupies approximately 29,000 square feet of space housing classrooms, offices, a student lounge and a learning resource center. The wood and glass one-story building is part of a three-building complex known as Lathrop Business Park. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop is San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto (12.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 12.70 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida,  CA  95368
(209) 543-8800 12.70n/a
- 18,572 students | 13.10 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton,  CA  95207
(209) 954-5151 13.1018,572
- 549 students | 13.40 Mi1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B
Stockton,  CA  95207
(209) 956-1240 13.40549
- 1,025 students | 13.60 Mi1605 E March Ln
Stockton,  CA  95210
(209) 473-5200 13.601,025
- 809 students | 14.20 Mi6650 Inglewood Ave
Stockton,  CA  95207
(209) 478-0800 14.20809
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.