ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||471 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||79 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, West Covina, California opened in March 1982 offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia, and bachelor degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. In November 1997, a branch of the school opened in Lathrop, California. ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, California opened in November 1997 offering an associate degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia, Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. ITT Technical Institute is located on Harlan Road, approximately one-half mile from the Louise Avenue Exit off of I-5. The school occupies approximately 29,000 square feet of space housing classrooms, offices, a student lounge and a learning resource center. The wood and glass one-story building is part of a three-building complex known as Lathrop Business Park. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop is San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto (12.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 12.70 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida,  CA  95368
- 18,572 students | 12.90 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton,  CA  95207
- 429 students | 13.10 Mi5172 Kiernan Court
Salida,  CA  95368
- 549 students | 13.20 Mi1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B
Stockton,  CA  95207
- 1,025 students | 13.40 Mi1605 E March Ln
Stockton,  CA  95210
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.