ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||308 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, West Covina, California opened in March 1982 offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia, and bachelor degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. In November 1997, a branch of the school opened in Lathrop, California. ITT Technical Institute, Lathrop, California opened in November 1997 offering an associate degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia, Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. ITT Technical Institute is located on Harlan Road, approximately one-half mile from the Louise Avenue Exit off of I-5. The school occupies approximately 29,000 square feet of space housing classrooms, offices, a student lounge and a learning resource center. The wood and glass one-story building is part of a three-building complex known as Lathrop Business Park. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Lathrop is San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto (12.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 257 students | 12.70 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida, CA 95368
(209) 543-8800 12.70257
- 18,533 students | 13.10 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 954-5151 13.1018,533
- 367 students | 13.40 Mi1313 West Robinhood Drive, Ste. B
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 956-1240 13.40367
- 486 students | 14.20 Mi6650 Inglewood Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 478-0800 14.20486
- 18,068 students | 19.00 Mi435 College Ave
Modesto, CA 95350
(209) 575-6550 19.0018,068
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.