ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||335 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||256 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||79 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,300|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah is Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 439 students | 1.20 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 1.20439
- 789 students | 2.70 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
(954) 438-8882 2.70789
- 919 students | 4.10 Mi3700 Lakeside Drive
Hollywood,  FL  33027
(305) 341-6600 4.10919
- 537 students | 4.30 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
(786) 288-3357 4.30537
- 285 students | 5.00 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-4499 5.00285
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.