ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah is ATI College of Health (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 4.30 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami, FL 33169
(786) 288-3357 4.30537
- 112 students | 5.00 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786) 693-8803 5.00112
- 3,981 students | 5.10 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33012
(305) 821-3333 5.103,981
- 1,361 students | 8.70 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami, FL 33181
(305) 892-7000 8.701,361
- 111 students | 11.00 Mi571 NW 28th St
Miami, FL 33127
(305) 538-3193 11.00111
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.