ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. Be a part of the college in Miami location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states. ITT Tech offers career-focused degree programs available at this Florida college location.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Hialeah is Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 439 students | 1.20 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah, FL 33014
(786) 363-3340 1.20439
- 789 students | 2.70 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954) 438-8882 2.70789
- 919 students | 4.10 Mi3700 Lakeside Drive
Hollywood, FL 33027
(305) 341-6600 4.10919
- 537 students | 4.30 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami, FL 33169
(786) 288-3357 4.30537
- 182 students | 5.00 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786) 693-8803 5.00182
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?