ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||357 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||253 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,300|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,389 students | 5.00 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers,  FL  33919
- 1,259 students | 5.50 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers,  FL  33907
- 2,780 students | 73.00 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park,  FL  33825
- 143 students | 77.40 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton,  FL  34208
- 10,314 students | 77.80 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.