ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||357 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||253 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,300|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,389 students | 4.90 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers,  FL  33919
- 1,259 students | 5.40 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers,  FL  33907
- 2,780 students | 73.10 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park,  FL  33825
- 143 students | 77.40 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton,  FL  34208
- 10,314 students | 78.00 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.