ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 216% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,556 students | 5.00 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919
(239) 489-9300 5.0016,556
- 858 students | 5.50 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239) 939-4766 5.50858
- 2,910 students | 73.00 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park, FL 33825
(863) 453-6661 73.002,910
- 143 students | 77.40 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941) 744-1244 77.40143
- 10,229 students | 77.80 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941) 752-5000 77.8010,229
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.