ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Florida college. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||357 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||253 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,300|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Fort Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,389 students | 5.00 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers,  FL  33919
(239) 489-9300 5.0015,389
- 1,259 students | 5.50 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers,  FL  33907
(239) 939-4766 5.501,259
- 2,780 students | 73.00 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park,  FL  33825
(863) 453-6661 73.002,780
- 143 students | 77.40 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton,  FL  34208
(941) 744-1244 77.40143
- 10,314 students | 77.80 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
(941) 752-5000 77.8010,314
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.