- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. Building upon Herzing’s rich 40-year history of preparing students for careers, Herzing University – Toledo campus offers educational programs in: Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design & Public Safety. Herzing University occupies a 17,000-square-foot building that was remodeled in 2008. The building is designed to facilitate the learning process. In addition to a large library/resource room, a wireless network, and modern classrooms, the facility offers a nice student lounge and is easily accessible by car and mass transit.
Herzing University-Toledo places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Herzing University-Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||193 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||86 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Toledo is Herzing University Toledo (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 213 students | 0.00 Mi5212 Hill Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 286 students | 2.40 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 708 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 193 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
- 1,512 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43604
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.