Herzing University Toledo (Closed 2020)
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancemet.
- Financial aid is only available for those who qualify.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Herzing University Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||91 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University offers a career-focused, convenient, and caring education to each of its students. The goal of the university is to make it possible for you to earn your degree and pursue a career you love, and they do this by offering flexible class schedules, online and on-campus classes, and accelerated degree programs. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440). Source: IPEDS College data 2014-2015 - https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=herzing&s=all&id=457022
The nearest community college to Herzing University Toledo is Athena Career Academy (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 286 students | 1.60 Mi5203 Airport Hwy
Toledo, OH 43615
(419) 472-1150 1.60286
- 355 students | 3.80 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee, OH 43537
(419) 720-6670 3.80355
- 503 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee, OH 43537
(419) 866-0261 4.00503
- 23 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623
(419) 473-2700 4.1023
- 1,560 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo, OH 43604
(419) 251-1313 6.001,560
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.