- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. Building upon Herzing’s rich 40-year history of preparing students for careers, Herzing University – Toledo campus offers educational programs in: Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design & Public Safety. Herzing University occupies a 17,000-square-foot building that was remodeled in 2008. The building is designed to facilitate the learning process. In addition to a large library/resource room, a wireless network, and modern classrooms, the facility offers a nice student lounge and is easily accessible by car and mass transit.
Herzing University-Toledo places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Herzing University-Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||193 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||86 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Toledo is Herzing University Toledo (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 213 students | 0.00 Mi5212 Hill Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 286 students | 2.40 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 708 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 193 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
- 1,512 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43604
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.