- Students are often surprised at what they find at Herzing University: An individualized approach to exploring their career choice in gaining admission to the University; small classes where instructors and staff know their names; demanding and confidence-building coursework; and people that truly care about their success. Building upon Herzing’s rich 40-year history of preparing students for careers, Herzing University – Toledo campus offers educational programs in: Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design & Public Safety. Herzing University occupies a 17,000-square-foot building that was remodeled in 2008. The building is designed to facilitate the learning process. In addition to a large library/resource room, a wireless network, and modern classrooms, the facility offers a nice student lounge and is easily accessible by car and mass transit.
Herzing University-Toledo places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Herzing University-Toledo||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||193 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||86 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Herzing University-Toledo is Herzing University Toledo (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 213 students | 0.00 Mi5212 Hill Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 286 students | 2.40 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 708 students | 4.00 Mi1796 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 193 students | 4.10 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
- 1,512 students | 6.00 Mi2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43604
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.