Fortis College-Winter Park
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
|Fortis College-Winter Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Winter Park is Adventist University of Health Sciences (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,090 students | 1.20 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 634 students | 1.60 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 418 students | 3.00 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 47 students | 3.50 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 43,217 students | 3.70 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.