Fortis College-Winter Park
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
|Fortis College-Winter Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||14 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Winter Park is Adventist University of Health Sciences (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,090 students | 1.20 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 634 students | 1.60 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 418 students | 3.00 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
- 47 students | 3.50 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 43,217 students | 3.70 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.