Fortis College-Winter Park
Tel: (407) 843-3984
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
|Fortis College-Winter Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Fortis College-Winter Park is Adventist University of Health Sciences (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,090 students | 1.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 1.302,090
- 634 students | 1.50 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 628-5870 1.50634
- 418 students | 2.90 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
(407) 261-0319 2.90418
- 47 students | 3.50 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 275-9696 3.5047
- 612 students | 3.80 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 478-0500 3.80612
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!