Fortis College-Winter Park
Tel: (407) 843-3984
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 120% over five years.
|Fortis College-Winter Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Fortis College-Winter Park is AdventHealth University (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,705 students | 1.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 1.301,705
- 612 students | 3.80 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 478-0500 3.80612
- 46,521 students | 3.80 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 3.8046,521
- 20,170 students | 4.20 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 679-0100 4.2020,170
- 889 students | 4.30 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 956-5501 4.30889
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.