- At Everest University-Melbourne, we have a comprehensive curriculum designed to prepare you for a successful future. Our instructors, who before were professionals in their field, will share with you their past experiences to help give you valuable insight. Through their dedication, class projects and discussions come alive. Classes at our campus will give you hands-on training allowing you to excel in the area you wish to pursue. Our Melbourne Campus is situated at the heart of this historical landscape. Located on the shores of the Indian River in the south part of the county, this beautiful campus has a clear view of the barrier island that is home to the beachfront communities and Patrick Air Force Base.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Melbourne||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||392 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||293 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||99 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||285 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||8 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Melbourne is Eastern Florida State College (18.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,931 students | 18.10 Mi1519 Clearlake Rd
Cocoa,  FL  32922
- 2,977 students | 45.10 Mi12900 Challenger Parkway
Orlando,  FL  32826
- 1,445 students | 51.00 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 19,285 students | 51.10 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 211 students | 51.60 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.