Tel: (321) 253-2929
- At Everest University-Melbourne, we have a comprehensive curriculum designed to prepare you for a successful future. Our instructors, who before were professionals in their field, will share with you their past experiences to help give you valuable insight. Through their dedication, class projects and discussions come alive. Classes at our campus will give you hands-on training allowing you to excel in the area you wish to pursue. Our Melbourne Campus is situated at the heart of this historical landscape. Located on the shores of the Indian River in the south part of the county, this beautiful campus has a clear view of the barrier island that is home to the beachfront communities and Patrick Air Force Base.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Melbourne||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest University-Melbourne is Eastern Florida State College (18.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,820 students | 18.10 Mi1519 Clearlake Rd
Cocoa, FL 32922
(321) 632-1111 18.1015,820
- 3,950 students | 45.10 Mi12900 Challenger Parkway
Orlando, FL 32826
(407) 447-7300 45.103,950
- 889 students | 50.10 Mi989 North Semoran Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 956-5501 50.10889
- 1,341 students | 51.00 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 671-9922 51.001,341
- 20,170 students | 51.10 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 679-0100 51.1020,170
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?