- At Everest University-Melbourne, we have a comprehensive curriculum designed to prepare you for a successful future. Our instructors, who before were professionals in their field, will share with you their past experiences to help give you valuable insight. Through their dedication, class projects and discussions come alive. Classes at our campus will give you hands-on training allowing you to excel in the area you wish to pursue. Our Melbourne Campus is situated at the heart of this historical landscape. Located on the shores of the Indian River in the south part of the county, this beautiful campus has a clear view of the barrier island that is home to the beachfront communities and Patrick Air Force Base.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Melbourne||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||392 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||293 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||99 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||285 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||8 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Melbourne is Eastern Florida State College (18.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,931 students | 18.00 Mi1519 Clearlake Rd
Cocoa,  FL  32922
- 2,977 students | 45.30 Mi12900 Challenger Parkway
Orlando,  FL  32826
- 1,445 students | 50.90 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
- 19,285 students | 51.10 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 211 students | 51.80 Mi6039 South Rio Grande Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.