Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||439 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$25,430||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,361||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes is Florida National University-Main Campus (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,401 students | 1.90 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 285 students | 2.60 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 202 students | 7.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 789 students | 7.30 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 537 students | 7.50 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.