Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||439 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$25,430||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,361||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes is Florida National University-Main Campus (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,401 students | 1.90 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 285 students | 2.60 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 202 students | 7.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 789 students | 7.30 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 537 students | 7.50 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.