- Citrus College, a public community college and part of the California Community College system, furthers the economic development of the region and the state by providing education and vocational training and offers cultural opportunities for the greater San Gabriel and Pomona valleys.
- The teacher population of 275 teachers has declined by 18% over five years.
|Citrus College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||275 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,780 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,921 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,859 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,400||$34,900|
- Citrus College is a Public Community College serving the communities of Azusa, Bradbury, Claremont, Duarte, Glendora and Monrovia. It is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The college enrolled 28 students in 1915 and currently the college serves more than 12,000 students each fall and spring semester. The Citrus College Lifelong Learning Center was designed with career training in mind. With the addition of classrooms, labs, computers and office machinery, the new building serves as the base of operations for the Continuing Education and CalWORKs programs.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 332 students | 5.00 Mi1501 W. Del Norte St.
West Covina,  CA  91790
- 28,036 students | 6.50 Mi1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut,  CA  91789
- 600 students | 9.50 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont,  CA  91711
- 889 students | 10.90 Mi12801 Crossroads Parkway South
La Puente,  CA  91746
- 16,263 students | 11.80 Mi3600 Workman Mill Rd
Whittier,  CA  90601