- Citrus College, a public community college and part of the California Community College system, furthers the economic development of the region and the state by providing education and vocational training and offers cultural opportunities for the greater San Gabriel and Pomona valleys.
- Enrollment: 11,863 students
- In-state tuition: $1,176
- Out-state tuition: $6,144
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 84%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Citrus College is a Public Community College serving the communities of Azusa, Bradbury, Claremont, Duarte, Glendora and Monrovia. It is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The college enrolled 28 students in 1915 and currently the college serves more than 12,000 students each fall and spring semester. The Citrus College Lifelong Learning Center was designed with career training in mind. With the addition of classrooms, labs, computers and office machinery, the new building serves as the base of operations for the Continuing Education and CalWORKs programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Citrus College cost?
Citrus College's tuition is approximately $1,176 for In-State students and $6,144 for Out-State students.
What schools are Citrus College often compared to?
Citrus Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Mt San Antonio College by visitors of our site.
What is Citrus College's ranking?
Citrus College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Least debt for graduating students.