Brown Mackie College-Miami
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||919 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||919 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 66,046 students | 0.80 Mi300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami,  FL  33132
- 263 students | 2.50 Mi9300 S Dadeland Blvd. 2nd Floor
Miami,  FL  33156
- 141 students | 2.90 Mi571 NW 28th St
Miami,  FL  33127
- 1,904 students | 7.40 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- 202 students | 8.70 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.