Brown Mackie College-Miami
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||919 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||919 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Miami is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 789 students | 3.80 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 439 students | 4.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 285 students | 8.00 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 2,401 students | 8.00 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 537 students | 8.20 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.