ATI Career Training Center-Miami (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||294 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||294 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||80%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$6,256||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||51%||74%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Miami serves the community with a range of technical career training. The school offers diverse training programs for people starting or changing careers combined with state-of-the-industry equipment. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Miami is Florida College of Natural Health-Miami (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 364 students | 2.10 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
- 6,227 students | 4.50 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 2,401 students | 4.50 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 285 students | 4.90 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.