ATI Career Training Center-Miami (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Miami serves the community with a range of technical career training. The school offers diverse training programs for people starting or changing careers combined with state-of-the-industry equipment. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Miami is College of Business and Technology-Main Campus (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 2.10 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami, FL 33144
(786) 693-8802 2.10134
- 444 students | 4.20 Mi1321 SW 107 Avenue, Suite 201B
Miami, FL 33174
(786) 534-0501 4.20444
- 4,044 students | 4.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33012
(305) 821-3333 4.804,044
- 182 students | 4.90 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786) 693-8803 4.90182
- 26 students | 7.00 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 596-5553 7.0026
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.