ATI Career Training Center-Miami (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||294 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||294 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||80%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$6,256||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||51%||74%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Miami serves the community with a range of technical career training. The school offers diverse training programs for people starting or changing careers combined with state-of-the-industry equipment. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Miami is Florida College of Natural Health-Miami (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 364 students | 2.10 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
- 6,227 students | 4.50 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
- 2,401 students | 4.50 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 285 students | 4.90 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.