ATI Career Training Center-Miami (Closed 2012)
|ATI Career Training Center-Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI Career Training Center in Miami serves the community with a range of technical career training. The school offers diverse training programs for people starting or changing careers combined with state-of-the-industry equipment. For more than 35 years, ATI has operated as an information technology school, an HVAC training school and a welding school. We have offered high-quality healthcare training, automotive training and electronics training, and fantastic business administration classes. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
The nearest community college to ATI Career Training Center-Miami is College of Business and Technology-Main Campus (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 2.10 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
(305) 273-0000000 2.10134
- 444 students | 4.20 Mi1321 SW 107 Avenue, Suite 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
(786) 534-0501 4.20444
- 4,044 students | 4.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 821-3333 4.804,044
- 182 students | 4.90 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-0000000 4.90182
- 26 students | 7.00 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
(305) 596-5553 7.0026
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.