Anthem College-Orlando (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1998, Anthem College – Orlando, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare and technology fields. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Orlando ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We are dedicated to our students’ success and have the utmost confidence in their skills and career preparation, which is why we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty to employers who hire our graduates. Our school is committed to your success. Anthem College pledges to do everything possible to help you graduate and to become employed in your chosen career field. We pledge to provide you with the best available instructors, equipment, curriculum, and support staff.
|Anthem College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||487 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||64%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$4,795|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Orlando is Adventist University of Health Sciences (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,090 students | 2.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 2.302,090
- 43,217 students | 2.90 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
(407) 299-2187 2.9043,217
- 14 students | 3.10 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
(407) 843-3984 3.1014
- 19,285 students | 3.30 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 679-0100 3.3019,285
- 612 students | 4.10 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 478-0500 4.10612
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.