Anthem College-Orlando (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1998, Anthem College – Orlando, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare and technology fields. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Orlando ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We are dedicated to our students’ success and have the utmost confidence in their skills and career preparation, which is why we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty to employers who hire our graduates. Our school is committed to your success. Anthem College pledges to do everything possible to help you graduate and to become employed in your chosen career field. We pledge to provide you with the best available instructors, equipment, curriculum, and support staff.
|Anthem College-Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||64%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,795|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Orlando is Adventist University of Health Sciences (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,090 students | 2.20 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 43,217 students | 2.90 Mi190 South Orange Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32801
- 14 students | 3.20 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 19,285 students | 3.40 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 430 students | 4.20 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.