American Commercial College-Lubbock
- American Commercial College offer fast-track computer career training that is designed to put you to work as quickly as possible in today's, and tomorrow's, high-demand business and technology environment.
|American Commercial College-Lubbock||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||135 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||90 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||2,866 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.00||0.69|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,700||$34,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||46%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,250|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- American Commercial Colleges, Inc. was founded in 1957 by W.D.Sheets. His vision was to offer quality programs using current technology and equipment that allowed the student to begin a new career in the shortest time possible. That tradition continues today. The college has campuses located at Lubbock, Wichita Falls, Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo. American Commercial College offers diploma programs in Computerized Accounting Specialist, Computerized Administrative Assistant, Advanced Business Computers, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist, Data Entry Specialist, Medical Records Transcriptionist, Computer-Aided Drafting & Design and Networking and Information Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 314 students | 1.80 Mi1421 Ninth Street
Lubbock,  TX  79401
- 9,661 students | 29.20 Mi1401 S. College Ave
Levelland,  TX  79336
- 2,067 students | 82.10 Mi6200 College Ave
Snyder,  TX  79549
- 3,756 students | 93.60 Mi1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring,  TX  79720
- 3,745 students | 94.50 Mi417 Schepps Blvd
Clovis,  NM  88101
November 12, 2017
Community colleges are an excellent stepping stone between high school and a four-year institution, especially for students with learning disabilities. Learn about the support programs available at community colleges that can help students thrive academically, regardless of their disabilities.
November 12, 2017
Consider some of the most popular online options at community colleges today that allow students to earn two-year degrees right from the comfort of home.
October 26, 2017
For those who want to explore a career with growth potential, we introduce several high demand jobs that can be jump-started at community college.