American Commercial College-Lubbock
- American Commercial College offer fast-track computer career training that is designed to put you to work as quickly as possible in today's, and tomorrow's, high-demand business and technology environment.
|American Commercial College-Lubbock||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||135 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||90 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||2,866 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,700||$34,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||46%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,250|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- American Commercial Colleges, Inc. was founded in 1957 by W.D.Sheets. His vision was to offer quality programs using current technology and equipment that allowed the student to begin a new career in the shortest time possible. That tradition continues today. The college has campuses located at Lubbock, Wichita Falls, Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo. American Commercial College offers diploma programs in Computerized Accounting Specialist, Computerized Administrative Assistant, Advanced Business Computers, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist, Data Entry Specialist, Medical Records Transcriptionist, Computer-Aided Drafting & Design and Networking and Information Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 314 students | 1.80 Mi1421 Ninth Street
Lubbock,  TX  79401
- 9,661 students | 29.20 Mi1401 S. College Ave
Levelland,  TX  79336
- 2,067 students | 82.10 Mi6200 College Ave
Snyder,  TX  79549
- 3,756 students | 93.60 Mi1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring,  TX  79720
- 3,745 students | 94.50 Mi417 Schepps Blvd
Clovis,  NM  88101
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.