American Commercial College-Lubbock
- American Commercial College offer fast-track computer career training that is designed to put you to work as quickly as possible in today's, and tomorrow's, high-demand business and technology environment.
|American Commercial College-Lubbock||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||135 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||90 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||2,866 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,700||$34,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||46%||80%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,369|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,304|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- American Commercial Colleges, Inc. was founded in 1957 by W.D.Sheets. His vision was to offer quality programs using current technology and equipment that allowed the student to begin a new career in the shortest time possible. That tradition continues today. The college has campuses located at Lubbock, Wichita Falls, Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo. American Commercial College offers diploma programs in Computerized Accounting Specialist, Computerized Administrative Assistant, Advanced Business Computers, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist, Data Entry Specialist, Medical Records Transcriptionist, Computer-Aided Drafting & Design and Networking and Information Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 314 students | 1.80 Mi1421 Ninth Street
Lubbock,  TX  79401
- 9,661 students | 29.20 Mi1401 S. College Ave
Levelland,  TX  79336
- 2,067 students | 82.10 Mi6200 College Ave
Snyder,  TX  79549
- 3,756 students | 93.60 Mi1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring,  TX  79720
- 3,745 students | 94.50 Mi417 Schepps Blvd
Clovis,  NM  88101
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.