Top Salt Lake City Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 5 top community colleges in Salt Lake City, Utah, serving 34,544 students.
- For Salt Lake City private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $14,905 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Salt Lake City community colleges have a diversity score of 0.55, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 41:1.
Top Salt Lake City, UT Community Colleges (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City,  UT 84123
- 3949 S 700 E Ste 150
Salt Lake City,  UT 84107
- 95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City,  UT 84101
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.