Browse past news stories for Ridgewater College in Willmar, MN.
- Ridgewater College launches Ag Department Alumni Association - Minnesota Farm Guide
posted on August 19, 2016 at 08:38:55 pm
WILLMAR, Minn. – Graduates from Ridgewater College Ag Department will soon have a new organization to help with job searches and networking. Officials are formin ...
- New instructors join Ridgewater College - West Central Tribune
posted on August 9, 2016 at 05:14:35 pm
. By Shelby Lindrud on Aug 9, 2016 at 12:06 p.m.. WILLMAR—Kami Schoenfeld and Doug Lind have joined Ridgewater College as farm business managemen ...
- Area students graduate from Ridgewater College - Detroit Lakes Online
posted on June 28, 2016 at 06:20:33 pm
Kaylie Pedersen of Lake Park earned an AAS degree in multimedia design technology. Ridgewater College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universitie ...
- Ridgewater College BPA students recognized as national winners - Crow River Media
posted on May 21, 2016 at 11:07:20 am
... 2016 6:00 am. . Ridgewater College announced the names of their students who were recognized as national winners at the National BPA Leadership Convention ...
- Graduation at Ridgewater College - Crow River Media
posted on May 17, 2016 at 01:42:15 pm
... 2016 4:02 am. . Students graduating from Ridgewater College and their families packed the Commercial Building at the McLeod County Fairgrounds this past Th ...
- Ridgewater College announces 2015-2016 Graduates - Southernminn.com
posted on May 15, 2016 at 01:07:23 am
Ridgewater College is pleased to announce the graduating class of 2016. Include in the class are: Bridget Stewart of Henderson earns AA in Liberal Art ...
- Ridgewater College congratulates new graduate Tasha Becker of Waterville - Southernminn.com
posted on May 12, 2016 at 09:23:18 pm
Ridgewater College extends congratulations to Tasha Becker of Waterville for completion of the Veterinary Technology program, earning a AAS. We wi ...
- Ridgewater College BPA member claim multiple awards - Crow River Media
posted on March 5, 2016 at 05:45:25 pm
Ridgewater College Business Professionals of America members claimed multiple awards at the Minnesota Post-Secondary Business Professionals of America Conference/Competitive ...
- Ridgewater College agricultural instructor is an FFA pioneer - West Central Tribune
posted on February 23, 2016 at 10:43:32 pm
WILLMAR - As part of National FFA week, the Tribune visited Kim Beck Lippert in her office on the Ridgewater College campus. The Agricultural Department chair played a part in ...
- Ridgewater College students form rodeo club - Crow River Media
posted on February 13, 2016 at 12:07:52 pm
“Cowboy up,” “Slide and ride,” and “This ain't my first rodeo,” are a few sayings personifying the new Ridgewater Rodeo Club. Explore, educate, part ...
- Ridgewater College students find missing ice fisher - West Central Tribune
posted on February 9, 2016 at 06:02:37 am
The Ridgewater College student was at a fish house with fellow student Tommy Molenaar. It was late — around 1 a.m — Jan. 22. The two were starting up Molenaar's truck, gett ...
- MnSCU leaders back embattled presidents at Inver Hills, Ridgewater colleges - Minneapolis Star Tribune
posted on January 28, 2016 at 02:14:41 am
Two college presidents who have faced no-confidence votes from faculty unions were praised Wednesday by top officials of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, who expressed “unwavering support” for their leadership. Chancellor ...Ridgewater College faculty ...
- Students interested in ag careers connect with businesses at Ridgewater College event - West Central Tribune
posted on December 5, 2015 at 05:13:43 pm
Tyler Weller, a first-year Ridgewater College student from Belgrade, hopes to play a role in feeding the world with the goal of taking over the family's dairy farm. He was having ...
- Two free classes offered at Ridgewater College - Crow River Media
posted on January 14, 2015 at 06:43:06 am
The Hutchinson Adult Basic Education program is offering two free courses in the coming weeks, according to Julie Mischke, lead ABE teacher for the program ...
May 20, 2017
Corrosion technology is one of the hottest new industries community colleges are training for. Currently, only a handful of schools offer a program, but the field is open for new graduates.
May 20, 2017
A recent report revealed that many California community college students take twice as long to get an associate’s degree as is normally required. While community college is less expensive than attending a four-year institution, students who drag out their degree programs lose much of that savings in additional tuition, fees, textbooks, and lost wages. In this article, we examine the reasons why some students take so long to graduate.
May 20, 2017
We take a look at the latest annual college rankings from Washington Monthly, which provide a list of the top community colleges in the country as well as four-year schools.